keskiviikko 10. marraskuuta 2010

Eenie meenie, POO!

konnichiwa!


So you properly think that i am lazing out with with posting! 
Weelll... thats not true, my laptop is being pain in the ass.
my keyboard writes random stuff on it's own, and it seems that i cant figure out how to fix this!!!
This problem started yesterday, right when i was about to post something in here.
And if you are thinking how i managed to write this post now, easy, i am using onscreen-keyboard which is also bad! how long did take me to write this? 3-5h maybe?! Ohh, this deffenetly sucks.
that is so my luck!
Also everytime i post something in here, it seems like i have something to complain about :P sorry guys.



And yes, i know my blog looks like crap atm, i am trying to work on it.
But i got to admit that i have been lazy about it.
maybe i will try tomorrow after school.



Okay, so as i said above that yesterday i tried to post about my new lenses.
Yes, yesterday i bough new lenses, and i got to tell you, they are total AWESOMENESS!!!
I am deeply in love. 





here few picture of them while i was wearing them yesterday. 






 ps. don't you just love my Chinese dress? that one cost me alot


 My innocent girl pose is perfect like always.



Click on the picture to see more clearly.


and outfit picture from today.



also, now that there is so many of you, i would really love it if you would kill few minutes for sharing you're thoughts about my posts, if would like to say something about my outfit.
feel free to do it!

thats all for today, till the next time!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti