maanantai 1. marraskuuta 2010

First Post on Blogger!





Hello cherries  <3
This is my very first post on blogspot - Hurraaay!
So lets get to the basic...
My name is Mikiyo, call me Miki because its shorter and cuter ne?
I am soon to be 19 years old, in december so remember that! :=)
I live at small cute apartment with my kitten Tori in Taipei city of Taiwan!




I love eating sushi, Chinese food and Thai food, Macdonald's....Burger King, Subway....and the list goes oooon.....
I am athletic girl, i love going to Gym and work out, Zumba <3 and of course runing, swiming bla bla blaaa.




I made this blog because almost every gyaru girl have one!
So i wanted one too, hehe!
Just kidding, i made this blog mainly because i  would like to share with other gyaru's my everyday life.
outfits, hair, nails and all gyaru related things, and of course to get to know new nice gyaru's.
Here in Taipei we have gyaru's but most of them are bitchy, stuck up, and think that they have accomplished gyaru style perfectly! I mean...i bet everyone have something that needs to practice, am i right?




So i got interested in gyaru few month ago, i started then taking care of my nails, my hair and wearing nicest clothes, hehe. So as you can see i am bad at intoducing myself, all i worte here is chitty chatty bang bang crap but please don't mind me! Tomorrow i will send something better :D




So i wanted to show you some pictures of me and todays outfit of course!


Yesterday i bough new fake lashes from this make-up store, they were really cheap
I didnt get yet to try them, maybe i'll use them when i go to school!




This was my today outfit when i went to school, after that i went a bit shopping to the mall, but didn't find anything special or cute to buy!
Also this is the first time i didn't find shoes that i want to buy!
there is always some kinda of shoes that i most get....but apparently not today.




Here are the lashes. This picture i took yesterday, thats why i had different outfit! and actually i was wearing my "pajama, but not pajama"- ....pajama :D That was confusing! 




This are different lashes i bough few weeks ago, and they work as magic!!
I love them, i recommend them to everyone!


Good night for now and i will post as soon as possible! 
Bye!



Ps. ignore my header, its just test and i know its shitty, i will change it when i have time to edit!

7 kommenttia:

  1. You`re writing that fake lashes are cheap, but how much? I just want to compare costs :3 In my city in Russia they`re ~ 4$

    VastaaPoista
  2. Awww you are so cute!!! Following you for sure!!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. They cost around 5euros if you convert them to Euro, I think they are pretty cheap for good quality of eyelashes!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Welcome to blogspot! :)
    Your blog seems like it will be an interesting one~~
    Following you ^3^

    VastaaPoista
  5. Nice post..There are several well-known manufacturers of home gyms worth mentioning. While all have their advantages and disadvantages, the following home fitness gyms are particularly noteworthy. The reviews will focus on the universal gyms that the companies manufacture.

    Balance D Balance D

    VastaaPoista
  6. It can sometimes be so confusing to find a California personal injury lawyer who will help meet your legal personal injury needs. Sometimes you will be faced with a situation that will require a personal injury attorney, but you're not sure whether or not you want to spend the money; however, if your injury is serious enough and someone else is clearly at fault, then it is imperative that you do find an attorney. lakeland personal injury attorney

    VastaaPoista