lauantai 6. marraskuuta 2010

Found you Finally!

Good evening everyone!
I am bit suprised that i already have like 12 readers! wow that fun!
It also make me happy to know that there are some people who would be even a bit interesting following my everyday life, so thank you for that very much!
Today i had so much fun!
I went with my friends eating, also went once again hunting for shoes.
I searched and searched...bough few girly junk.


So then we went to this one shop, we were having fun and laughing, yay haha...Yahooo this is so fun!


and suddenly the guards comes runing after this man who apparently stole.... A PAN! 

Hahahaha! I swear everyone who was at the store laughed their asses off! Poor guy. I felt sorry for him, but still couldn't stop laughing because it was so funny when the guard were chasing after him!
The idea of stealing a pan is even funnier! Why would someone want to steal a pan? Hehe its pretty silly if you ask me! :)


I Hope you guys noticed that i am editing my blog, so don't mind if it looks like a crap for now, i will try to edit it complete tomorrow. You see i had this damn luck, that when i find something interesting and important to do, everything fails and my computer/photoshop starts acting like a bitch.
So, i was working on this cute header, it took me 2h to figure out what to do with it, and when i was finally finishing it....of course photoshop froze.
Just my luck :)
So out of anger, i started beating up my computer mouse against the table :D sorry mousie <3
I hope i didn't broke it, since it will be even harder to work with photoshop.

Ugh...lets leave all these silly stuff behind and lets go to the basic!
So as the title said, i finally found them...the perfect shoes that i was lusting about in my dreams.
Yes, i finally found you!



This is the outfit i was wearing today :)
Simple one, nothing special



The shoes i was wearing today.
I love these shoes, i bough them month ago and this is the second time i wear them

 The shoes i bough! Tell me what you think about them. I find them very cute!





And full outfit shot, some random clothes and the ugliest wig ever of course :)




Till the next time! <3

  

1 kommentti:

  1. Oh my those boots are SO AWESOME!!!!! I wish it was cold enough where I live to wear boots...got another month to go!!!

    I really like your style its very sweet!

    VastaaPoista